Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My Pensieve....



Hi blogging world!  My name is Angie, nice to meet you!  I'm totally new at this blogging thing and getting used to all of this layout business.  I'll figure it out the more I play around right? 

Anyways, this is my little family, my husband Matt, our son Dominic and yours truly. I've thought of starting a blog when my son was born, then realized that a newborn is alot of freaking work!  A good friend of ours kept a blog and it sparked my interest but I didn't have anything to write or complain about that was blog worthy.  Until now.

Before I delve into all that is my life right now, the reason why I started this blog is to hash out my qualms of life and the curve balls my family is being thrown right now.  Also, I wanted to "introduce" myself before I start bitching & complaining.  I don't want to start off on the wrong foot you know?  I'm hoping that in my blogging journey someone is out there feeling the same thing or even going through my same motions and can help guide me perhaps.  This blog is my outlet, my emotional punching bag.  It's not and won't be about just one thing.  I do have a journal that I physically write in for my son.  I started it the day that I found out I was pregnant with him.  I will continue to do so even though I'm about a month behind!  Thank goodness for my trusty BlackBerry and the calendar of events that I can reference to try and refresh my memory! 

I have no idea where this road will take me or how long I'll be traveling but I can only hope that it helps me clear out all of my thoughts on a semi-daily basis.  Almost like the pensieve from Harry Potter. "The pensieve is an object used to review memories. It has the appearance of a shallow stone basin, into which are carved runes and strange symbols. It is filled with a silvery substance that appears to be a cloud-like liquid/gas; the collected memories of people who have siphoned their recollections into it. Memories can then be viewed from a third-person point of view."  This blog is my pensieve something that I can release my thoughts into....

No comments:

Post a Comment